Pages


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures

Here's some pictures from the first half of Summer 2008:


On May 24th I turned 26 years old. Yikes! I am creeping slowly to 30 and it is kind of freaking me out. Anyways, Matt, my wonderful husband, made me breakfast in bed and Lizzie begged for some love. :)


Over Memorial Day weekend we went to San Antonio to celebrate our 4th anniversary/my 26th birthday. We had a great time - but it was super crowded!



As you can see from above, I chopped off my hair for a summer "do." It has been so nice with all of the hot weather to have hair off of my neck and back. Also, Matt was a groomsman in Josh & Stephanie Stewart's wedding the last weekend of May.


The very next weekend, Matt and I were part of the wedding party in Scott & Jamie Snyder's wedding. It was a beautiful outside wedding and it was good to see Scott & Jamie finally married! (after 8 years of dating)



The next weekend I headed up to Ft. Worth for our annual Roommate Weekend. It was a great trip. We went to the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens, the Water Gardens, and of course, Sam Moon! :) I love that Carly, Jen, and I still are such good friends and still enjoy hanging out with each other.



After VBS was all over, I took a week off from work to "recharge." During that week I headed up to Houston to visit Kevin, Becky, and Laurel. We took Laurel swimming, went to an Astros game, and practiced sitting up. It was good to see Laurel and see how big she has gotten.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun times! Laurel is so cute! Kailey has that exact same outfit (the one in the last picture). :)

Bethany said...

Your niece is soooo adorable! Great pics!