Pages


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One more thing...

So....I forgot one more picture from this Summer. Yes, we are pregnant! It was definitely a surprise, but we found out right before our first baby's due date came around. God's timing is always perfect.
Last Tuesday we were able to see our baby and hear the heartbeat. We were so scared and nervous, but we knew that God's plan is always bigger and better. So we held on to that truth (through tears) and were blessed to see our baby. The due date is February 6th, 2009.
Please pray for us as we enjoy this journey. :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! :)

Bethany said...

So exciting!!!! And a heartbeat this early (as you know) is such a good good thing!!! Can't wait to hear more and start seeing those preggo pics.... ;)

Sara said...

I like how you threw that in there, like "oh yeah, and I forgot to mention..."! I'm so very happy for you guys, and I am definitely praying :)

Anonymous said...

What a great due date! :) My birthday is Feb 7th ;)

Doing ok?? I'm so glad to have found your blog!