Pages


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Video

This morning I was on the computer ordering some birth announcements/thank you notes for Graham.  I was looking through the pictures of Graham trying to decide the right one when Parker walked over and asked what I was doing.  He sat down with me and looked at the pictures of Graham and was especially interested in the video we have of Graham's bathtime.  Parker was in the video "helping" Kimberly give Graham his bath.  Parker asked to watch it a couple of times because he loves to watch himself and then asked to watch another one.  It hit me then - we don't have another one.  We don't get to watch anything else with Graham in it.  That's the only one we have.  Of course, Parker doesn't quite understand that and was growing impatient.  I found another video on the computer that had Parker in it, but then he asked for another Graham video.  The only other one I had was the picture montage that our good friend, Casey, created for the memorial service.  After we watched that Parker, like any other 3 year old, lost interest and moved onto something else.  Me?  I sat there with tears in my eyes wishing I had more.  More pictures.  More time.  More memories.  Just more of it all.

I wanted to share what we do have, though, so please enjoy the memorial service video:

11 comments:

James Wise said...

Thank you for being so honest.

We are standing with you.

Bethany said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! Beautiful video. Continuing to pray for your family.

Emily Booth said...

What a beautiful video. I wish you had more too, but I thank God for the time you had. I can just see all the love you have for him.

The Lamms said...

Oh, how I wish you had more, too. I love y'all!
Kimberly

Annabelle Grace said...

Thank you so much, Erin, for sharing this precious video of your sweet moments with beautiful Graham. Will not stop praying. . . to God be the glory!

Pam Parsons said...

Not sure how I managed to post that as Prince John (Kara's Ivanhoe English project as she blogs in character). She really needs her own computer. Anyway, sorry, delete it if you'd like. I loved the video. Love to y'all...

mrsdlanemoore said...

I want more too!!! I am praying God gives you strength to endure the days and that he will give you more of Him to hang on to.

Anonymous said...

Erin, Thank you for sharing your feelings and photos. Graham is so precious as is dear Parker. All of you are so loved. Aunt

Tammie said...

Such a beautiful and precious video to treasure. We continue to lift you all up in prayers. Thanks for sharing.

Tammie Isbel

Vicki Rutherford Long said...

Erin, we don't know each other but I have followed your journey through David Bowe. As a mother I can not imagine what you have been through. Your precious Graham is a true angel in Heaven smiling down on his mommy, daddy, and big brother. May God continue to hold you near in all the days to come. Your faith in our Lord is a true testiment to all of us.

Nonna's loves......... said...

Thank you for sharing this video and your precious baby with me. He's so beautiful and so precious.
I am a grandmother who takes care of my now four month old grand daughter every day while her mommy and daddy work. I have to admit that I'm so tired by the end of the day but I love every minute I'm with her and feel so blessed to have this special time with her.
How I wish you had more time with Graham........I prayed and asked for this.
I now pray for your peace and happiness. It will take time but I will stand fast in prayer for you.
Peace and love to you and your family.
Linda Miller
Charlotte NC