Pages


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CardioSplash

Yes folks, I am the newest member of CardioSplash at the TC pool. I started going on Monday after work and I love it! I also love that it is called CardioSplash. SO much cooler than Water Aerobics. :) I decided that I didn't want to be a sloth for all of my pregnancy (despite my body trying to convince me otherwise), so I signed up. I am pretty sure that I'm the youngest in the class, but all the ladies in there are so sweet and already know my name and the fact that I'm pregnant. I feel like the "special" kid in class, though. Whenever we start doing an exercise, the instructor will always yell, "Harder! But not you Erin!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is so cute. :) Good for you! I am told that the more time spent in the water during pregnancy, the better you'll feel...

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is VERY cute! Good for you. I agree, I think being in the water is very good for you and as your pregnancy progresses, the better it will feel (the whole buoyancy factor.)

Bethany said...

ooh that sounds so fun! You are so awesome to work out, I did some, but wish now that I would have been more consistent with it... it will be so good for you now and afterward!!!