Pages


Friday, August 22, 2008

The Picture Game

Okay everyone, it's time for a new "get to know your friends" post! I was tagged by Bethany. Here are the rules: Take all the pictures right away (no cleaning up first!!!), and then tag three friends to do it too!

1. Favorite Destination:
DISNEY WORLD!! I love that place! This was actually a hard question, but Disney World can always put a smile on my face. :)

2. Self-Portrait

3. What the Kids Are Doing
Well, Lizzie is relaxing. She is a big fan of laying around. :)

Baby Dugan is chillaxin' in the belly. Which, by the way, looks HUMONGOUS in this picture. I hope it's just the angle and the fact that I'm wearing a striped shirt.

4. My Closet
Well, today is your lucky day. Matt and I were bitten by a productive bug on Sunday afternoon and went through my whole wardrobe. I got rid of 3 huge bags of clothes, purses, and shoes. Also, I packed up some clothes that I won't be able to fit into until after Baby Dugan makes an entrance.

5. The Laundry Room
Looks like I need to put up some towels. But, other than that, pretty impressive. Definitely not the norm.

6. The Refrigerator
OK, this is a bit embarassing. If you need drinks or condiments, we got you covered. Other than that...

7. Favorite Room in the House
I like our living room a lot. It's definitely where we spend most of our waking hours when we are home. Lizzie loves the chair in the corner. Matt and I usually get to share the couch. :)

8. The Bathroom
OK, you're not gonna see the master bathroom right now. It's a little lived in. But here's our pink guest bathroom. You can usually count on that one to be clean.

9. The Kitchen Sink
We have dirty dishes, but they're all in the dishwasher.

10. Favorite Shoes
Here's my reliable, go with anything, wedges. Notice they are exactly the same, just one pair in black and one pair in brown. When you find something you like, you gotta stick with it, right?

Fun stuff! Now I'm tagging: Sarah, Becky, and Sara!
Remember, no cleaning up before you take the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! This will be fun! I am going to do it tommorow though because I am exhausted today! Hey can you teach me how to tag people like you did, I can't figure it out! Like where I can click on my name on your blog to get to my page..does that make sense?